Sunday, October 7, 2012

13.$$$ BUY



13. $$$ BUY
When you share something really good only then you can buy the people.
When you share knowledge with the people, you can get the same chemistry.

-What does it mean by $$$Buy
-let say you’ve read the whole L society book, so I have the same chemistry with you.
-basically my book are your best friends in your head, basically I buy the friendship through books
-let say I’m the owner of cigarettes company, and you smoke one of my company brand.
-basically when my cigarettes are you best friends in your head, basically I buy the friendship through cigarettes
-In order for you to buy the people, the people need to love something about your product
-In another situation let say we talk about politician, you need to be really good leader only then the people love you. Only then you can only buy the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment