Sunday, October 7, 2012

INTRODUCTION




L society

The idea of writing this book came from the compilation of hundreds self-help book. Where by most books talks about theory, this book talks about formula.
This book is also want to tell the world about using the 7th sense in the real world. It teaches the people how 7th sense can easily be use in your daily life activity and gain the benefits of using it.
My dreams are, One day I hope when these books are being recognised by more than 10,000 members in Malaysia. I was hoping to build “WISE MAN SOCIETY” culture. The idea is that each reader of the book “L” would have a ring on their finger to resemble the society.
I believe in the 21st century, knowledge can change the world to be a better place.The members of the society can wear the ring with “L” symbol to show to the people they are one of the members.
Even they could use their hands with “L” shape symbol to show they are one of the L society members.
Other way to prove you are one of the “L” society can be written in many forms but all symbols need to be a “L” shape symbol.
“L” symbols are the society “Weapons”
I hope this book can help the people change their daily life to become the ultimate person.
I shall end my discussion here.

No comments:

Post a Comment