Sunday, October 7, 2012

18.Provoke



18. Provoke
Sometimes you need to push your client just a little bit
In order to get what you want

-I will give you a situation, a mother and kid
Kid:”Mummy! Mummy! I want ice cream
Mum: Cannot Andrew afterwards your teeth will get spoil
Kid:”Mummy please mummy, I want ice cream
Mum: Cannot Andrew afterwards your teeth will get spoil
Kid: I still want ice cream
Mum: Cannot Andrew!! When I say no, it means no!!
Kid: Mummy please mummy I beg you only this one time
Mum: No!! I said no!
Kid: Mummy if you buy me ice cream, I promise I will clean up the room
Mum...hmmmm...
Kid: Come on mummy, I love you
Mum: Ok, only this one time and make sure you clean up the room
Kid: Thanks mummy, ok I’ll do
-The conclusion of the story is, did the kid manage to convince the mother to buy the ice cream. Yes he did
-When you are selling a product to your client, You need to convince the customer again and again and again until you push the product.
-Different people will use different strategy; try your best in your profession to convince your client

No comments:

Post a Comment